What do I need to sign up?
- To sign up for High End Collective, you must be an active MMCC patient.
- You need a valid email address
- A working phone number that can receive calls and texts.
- A form of payment for reimbursement + service fees (Venmo or PayPal).
- A mobile or desktop browser to access HighEndMD.com
- Active MMCC identification card and a second form of government identification.
- Your MMCC Username & Password (used only to assign caregiver and validate allotment
Why do you need my MMCC username and password?
High End Collective uses your MMCC account information for two reasons and two reasons only:
i) to ensure your order does not exceed your monthly allotment(s)
ii) to make our High End Caregiver your official MMCC caregiver (we remove the caregiver from the caregiver account after the delivery)
Am I buying the products directly from High End Collective?
No, High End Collective simply provides delivery services to our dispensary partners. You are still purchasing medical cannabis from a state licensed dispensary. We pay for the products out of pocket and you simply reimburse us.
How do I place an order?
- First, the patient must select which dispensary that they would like to order products from.
- Once you locate the products you want from a particular dispensary, click or tap on them to bring up more details and use the “+” or “-” buttons to select the quantity you desire.
- Click “Add to cart” and you can add that item to your cart.
- Once you have all the products in your cart, click the “view cart” button in the top right corner of the page. The cart page will allow you to review the products in your order, shipping addresses, services fees, and general information about the delivery.
- Once you've checked your items click the "Next" button.
- On this page, you can enter in any specific delivery instructions (“ring buzzer, call when here, apt 3, etc."), choose your form of payment for reimbursement, or designate your caregiver to receive the order on your behalf. Once that is all correct, click the “Place Order” button.
Next, you'll receive a Venmo or PayPal money request for the same amount provided at the checkout. Once that request is completed, you will be assigned a caregiver to handle your order. You'll be contacted by the HEC driver through text or phone once they arrive at your location. Please note your ETA may adjust periodically, depending on traffic and other conditions.
When can I order?
High End Collective delivers Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
How do I pay for my order?
High End Collective accepts reimbursements + services fees via PayPal or Venmo. If using PayPal, please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Sending to friends and family" option. If using Venmo, please send payment to @HighEndMD.
How much does it cost to have my order delivered?
High End Collective’s service fee depends on the distance of the delivery. For deliveries under 5 miles, High End charges $10.00. For deliveries between 5 and 10 miles, $15.00; for 10-15 miles, $18.00; and for 15-20 miles, $20.00.
Can I order from multiple dispensaries at once?
- You may only order from one dispensary at a time. To obtain medicine from separate dispensaries, you will have to place separate orders.
Where do you deliver to?
- We service registered MMCC patients within a 20-mile driving radius FROM the dispensary they ordered from.
Can I get delivery outside of Maryland?
- No. Currently, we only deliver in Maryland. Unfortunately, we only allow deliveries to certain locations within Maryland.
Can I make updates while my order is already in progress?
-Once an order has been placed, we are unable to adjust the order or delivery address. If you need to make any adjustments to you order or delivery address, you will need to cancel your order. Please email email@example.com with the last 4 digits of your order number to cancel your order.
How do I cancel my order?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the last 4 digits of your order number and a request to cancel your order so that we may process it. Order must be cancelled within 15 minutes from the time it was placed to be honored.
Can anybody accept my delivery on my behalf?
Assigned Caregivers may accept deliveries on behalf of their patient. Caregiver must already be an existing MMCC caregiver, assigned to the patient, and added to the patients profile with High End Collective.
in the “Special Comments” section of the order.
What is your return policy?
Per MMCC regulations, all dispensary sales are final. Exchanges are allowed are in the event of defective mechanical products (e.g. cartridges, accessories, etc.) or goods damaged during the course of delivery.
Can I arrange for an order to be delivered days in advance?
No, High End Collective only offers same-day delivery. However, if you place an order and want your products delivered between a certain time range that day, please indicate so in the “Special Comments” section. Otherwise, High End Collective will deliver your order ASAP.
Can I have my order brought to a public place or meet up spot?
HEC will not deliver to Federal buildings (cannabis is still federally illegal) or public places for the safety of our drivers. HEC will only deliver to a residence within the state of Maryland within our delivery zone. It does not need to be the residence of the patient, however, the patient must be present
What happens if I miss my delivery?
If a patient is not there to accept their delivery (High End Caregivers are instructed to wait 10 minutes at the delivery location), High End Collective will hold on to the order and get in touch to coordinate a time later that day. However, the patient will be charged a second service fee for that order.
What happens if my order arrives with items missing?
We require each High End customer to immediately check their delivery items to ensure all products and munchies they’ve received match their order. If there are any discrepancies, please alert your driver before they depart and High End Collective will remedy the situation at no cost to the patient. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com with the last 4 digits of your order number and details about your issue.
Can I tip my delivery driver?
Yes, High End Collective drivers can be tipped via Venmo or PayPal. Please send tips to @HighEndMD (Venmo) or firstname.lastname@example.org (PayPal) with the name of your caregiver in the memo line. Cash tips are also accepted. Driver tips are appreciated but not required.
How do I become a High End Collective Caregiver Driver?
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be a resident of Maryland
- Have a reliable transportation with insurance
- Have a good driving record
- Email your Resume to email@example.com